Follow these steps to check if your device is Z00A (ZE551ML) or Z008 (ZE550ML). In terms of rock-solid stability, LineageOS would take the crown for the most stable custom ROM. Defining Havoc-OS would take up more than a couple of words. In your first run of this ROM, you’d find it similar to just about any other custom ROM out there. Use it for a couple here of days, and you literally start experiencing the true beauty of Havoc-OS. One of the first ROMs to successfully implement a truckload of features.
- In terms of updates, it’s not the fastest one, but for good performance and day-to-day tasks, you can definitely rely on OmniROM.
- But I’ve personally used this feature countless times among Asus standalone routers and hardly ran into any issues.
- It requires special software and a computer, and can be a complicated process that requires technical expertise.
- There are many Android 11 based custom ROM available for our Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 mobile.
Now below we mention some cons of installing ROM, make sure you read this. I am always keen to know new things about smartphone software’s and hardware’s, So that I can provide solutions to user’s facing different problems.
MSM Xtended ROM Android 11 based custom ROM of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Pro builds by the pranavkpr developer of XDA. LineageOS ROM unofficially supported for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. It means you will not get regular OTA updates with that custom ROM.
- Furthermore, there is a never-ending battle going on regarding the Custom ROMs vs Stock Firmware.
- It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
- This stock has been released by the company ROM official firmware File to recover your device.
- Don’t buy a Lamborghini when a BMW 3-series will do just fine.
First, it supports a huge number of devices from Xiaomi to Realme to Asus to Samsung. Second, it brings Pixel features for non-pixel devices like the newer Google Assistant, built-in GCam support, Pixel live wallpapers, and more. So, we get to know that unlocking bootloader is the permission for users to make different levels of customization from their end.